I Love My Trader Joe's

A friend of mine posted this on Facebook today; I love it! This was obviously filmed in California, because our TJs don't have VODKA or beautiful yoga mommies!

And my latest favorite product that they "don't have any more" is turkey maple breakfast sausages! Now they'd better not discontinue my ginger granola (which I eat nearly every single morning), or I'm boycotting! (Not really...)

I'm sure our friends Neal and Annette in Costa Rica can't wait to get back to Trader Joe's when they return to Oregon!

Comments

  1. I love TJs too but the only one around is a serious drive. I always end up with way too many snacks! And I have to disagree with one point. I think the thing that is addictive as crack are those chocolate covered soy nuts. So good (and healthy right)? I did see Morningstar Farms soy maple sausage patties at the store this week if that helps. They were pretty good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment