Stirring Things Up

This morning I grabbed two black trouser socks out of my drawer.

When I put them on, I realized that one of them had snowflakes on them and the other one was striped.

I began to take them off, and then I thought about Kieran. He LOVES to wear mismatched socks, and just the other day I put mismatched socks on Nicholas as well (one Tinky Winky, and the other James of Thomas the Tank Engine fame).

So why not me as well? Adults don't wear mismatched socks.

Why not?

And who the hell would notice my stockings anyway??? I felt incredibly daring as I pulled them back on.

A coworker told me today that she read about a Scottish philosopher who, every so often, decided to write with his left hand for a day...to keep his mind sharp.

I've decided that would be a good topic for a book...unless one has already been written. What do you think?

100 Ways to Wake Up Your Mind and Shake Up Your Life!

Would you buy it?

Comments

  1. You probably already know about the book The New Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain by Betty Edwards, and its predecessor but it is the same idea. We may even have the first one somewhere. Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment