Have I Mentioned that Nicholas Is Obsessed with Santa Claus?

Perhaps because he considers him his namesake? He loves to wear his Santa hat everywhere he goes...even when watering the garden! He also loves to say "Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas, everybody!" and sing "Up on the Housetop"!


(notice how he is watering the rocks?)

I wonder how he will react when he has his brothers home for the summer and he won't have Daddy's undivided attention for a few months.
Last night I told the boys that we were going away for a few days next week and that they would be staying with Grandma and Grandpa. Nicholas' first response to that was "With Kieran?" Then he gave him a big hug. Isn't that sweet? I told the boys that nothing makes me happier than when they get along with each other.
Now if I could just get them to stop WRESTLING!!! I know I shouldn't complain, because I suppose it's male bonding...but it's driving me crazy. It's hard to be the only estrogen in the household.

Comments

  1. I cannot imagine three boys. But yours seem so well behaved and compassionate. I'm sure that makes a huge difference. Mine would step on your foot for no good reason. I guess just to see what happens? At least he'll know a lot about girls. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I would describe them as "well behaved and compassionate"! Ha! They have their moments...but for the most part they are sweet kids, although full of energy!!! My brother was the only boy (with my sister and me)--I think when that's the case, the girls sort of dominate. For example, we didn't wrestle growing up, because my sister and I were the older ones. That's why it's so hard for me to get used to.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment