Praying for the safe return of Kyron Horman

This cute little boy, second-grader Kyron Horman, disappeared from a Portland elementary school on Friday morning, less than 5 miles from our house. Anyone with information to share is being urged to call the Multnomah County Sheriff's tip line at (503)-261-2847

I realize that as each day passes, the chances of finding him safe go down. Ironically, he is wearing a CSI shirt in the photo above, taken on the morning he disappeared.

I am feeling extremely distressed and more than a little bit obsessed over this issue...it's too close for comfort. Our principal has e-mailed parents about our own elementary school's security procedures, which is reassuring, and we've talked to Kieran about what to do if anyone ever tried to nab him. (Mike said that they practiced screaming today.)

I can't imagine the agony his parents and family members are going through right now, not to mention his teacher. Can you imagine the guilt one would feel, to have lost sight of one of your students like that?

Hoping and praying for his safe return, very soon. He looks like such a sweet, sweet little boy.

Comments

  1. I just found out about this (I live in Spain) and it breaks my heart, my boy looked just like this little lamb at the same age. I have been praying for him, I hope that if he is still alive he is safe and not being harmed and that whoever has him will return him.
    On the other hand if he is no longer alive he is with the Lord Jesus and will never be harmed again. I pray that if he is still alive that his angels are looking after him well. I pray that the truth will be revealed for his parents sake. God bless little boy. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for this little lamb.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment