I've never even read Cory Doctorow, but apparently I write like him...

When pasting my blog review of The Girl Who Played with Fire into the I Write Like Web site going viral on the internet, I got this:

I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!



When posting my post about Facebook supposedly leading to divorce, I got this:


I write like
James Joyce

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!



And when I posted a short piece I wrote about my relationship with Mike, I got this:


I write like
P. G. Wodehouse

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!



Then I inserted another blog post and got Cory Doctorow again. Either I need to read Cory Doctorow, or this "I Write Like" Web site is bullshit. :)

Comments

  1. This was very interesting. I took four samples, and they came back either as Dan Brown or JK Rowling. If I ever do write a book, it looks like it'll probably be a best seller!

    Arne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinating. I'm glad to know there's at least one more female author on the site (outside of Margaret Atwood). You should write a novel!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment