Thanks to Lady Gaga, now we can go back to shopping at Target!

In a new deal, Lady Gaga has not only gotten Target to stop giving money to anti-gay groups, but she's also gotten them to commit to supporting LGBT advocacy groups. Go, Gaga!!
“That discussion was one of the most intense conversations I’ve ever had in a business meeting,” Lady Gaga said. “Part of my deal with Target is that they have to start affiliating themselves with LGBT charity groups and begin to reform and make amends for the mistakes they’ve made in the past … our relationship is hinged upon their reform in the company to support the gay community and to redeem the mistakes they’ve made supporting those [antigay] groups.”

I'm sure my family will all be relieved they can return to the store with the red bullseye without any guilt from me.

Comments