Lazy days at Rockaway Beach

Last week we spent several days at the Oregon Coast. We rented a house in Oswald West State Park, about 25 minutes from my parents' beach house at Nedonna Beach, near Rockaway. We spent two days hanging out at their long sandy beach, being lazy and burying children (well, the children were burying each other).
Kieran getting buried

Lazy beach bums

Almost done

My cousins buried me!

Ashley looking for attention

Mike exhausted after all that sand castle building

With my beautiful sister and mom

With our big teenager

This is one of my favorite photos of the week

Cousins

Nick hiding
Kieran on a huge log hanging off the jetty

In front of the jetty


Our family
He's so camera shy

Chris relaxing

Best perch in the world!

Four of the six boys

Helping Uncle David gather firewood

Comments