X Out Test Drive, Part 2

Chris has been trying out a new face cleanser designed for teens, X Out.

Before
After several weeks' use, he reports that his skin feels cleaner and smoother. Before he began the test drive, he had been experiencing red, blotchy skin across his nose, but that seemed to go away before he began using X Out. I expect he'll continue using the product, although perhaps not as regularly. No signs of pimples!

The product was easy to use, but we soon discovered that it can bleach hair and fabrics (goodbye blue washcloth!).

After
I thought that one of the most appealing features of X Out would be the accompanying videos, which are designed to be watched while the teen is washing his or her face. In fact, we attempted to watch one of the videos the first day he tried X Out, but the video feed kept stopping. Also, as it was about steak, he wasn't terribly interested. I think it's also challenging because we don't really have a good place to prop an iPod or iPad near the bathroom sink, so it would be hard to watch and wash. So it turns out that while the videos are a good idea, it didn't make much difference to Chris.
Are you interested in having your teen win a 60-day supply of X Out? If so, leave a comment below--the giveaway is restricted to U.S. readers only. I'll draw a name out of the comments and you'll receive your own sample from X Out!

*I wrote this review while participating in a testdrive campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of X Out and received a X Out product sample to facilitate my review, one to giveaway, and a promotional item to thank me for participating.

Comments

  1. I'm glad Chris used the products without the videos. It seemed like an akward idea to me - washing your face while watching a video. Now that I think of it I realize that I often use a disposable makeup remover/facial wipe in front of the tv. Chris is very fortunate to not have pimples. I hope he continues to have great skin. Beck has a number of break outs but nothing like I had growing up. I had to get shots in my face and use acutane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im happy to hear that it works! I didnt experience acne while in high school, i was definately lucky in that area! However, now at age 28 i have developed severe acne. Which can be quite embarrassing while working in a professional atmosphere and being a single mother. It is not very attractive or appealing. I have tried clean in clear, noxima, even pro active (which worked but once i stopped it got worse & its an expensive product). I may just have to give this a try and see if it works! Go Chris & good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment